Letter to Parents- 30/4/2021
NB School Policy re Mobile Phones/IT Devices
- Pupils are not permitted to bring mobile phones or IT devices to school, except under very exceptional circumstances.
- These circumstances must be notified to the school in writing and must be approved by the Principal.
- If approval is granted, the phone/IT device must be turned off before reaching the environs of the school and must be handed up to the class teacher for the duration of the school day.
- If a pupil is found to be in breach of these rules, their phone/IT device will be confiscated immediately and it will have to be collected by the parent/guardian from the school office.
- Pupils are not permitted to use mobile phones/IT devices during school extra-curricular activities.
- Pupils are not permitted to bring mobile phones/IT devices on school tours.